I’m stuck in the doldrums because:
- All further deal scouting for Secondhand Chance has been put on hold until we can get our act a bit more together on the legal front. Boo. Paperwork, me no like you. Despite my aversion, and with much help from Tim, we’ve drafted our Articles of incorporation and are working on Bylaws. Anyone know a good lawyer (preferably familiar with nonprofits) who would be willing to read them over for us? The sooner, the better: I want to get back to my shopping.
- I made some amazing meals this week (including chicken tortilla soup, chicken pot pie and the best beef roast I’ve ever tasted), but they’ve all been eaten and the fridge is as empty as our cookie jar…and I’ve used all my reserves of kitchen energy. Cheesecake Factory to the rescue tonight (yay!), but I still have to come up with something for lunch.
- Friday is my cleaning day, and right now I really wish it weren’t.
- I’m dissecting a frog (or two) in class on Monday, but (a) my specimens haven’t arrived yet ((HURRY up, mail man!)) and (b) I haven’t dissected a frog in approximately six and a half years. Yikes. That’s all I can say.
- Tim is going out of town AGAIN next week. Phhhhhhhhhhhhhhht.
- My muscles hurt (a) from hunching over taking too many clothing photographs, (b) from riding Pop’s stationary bike, (c) from sleeping with two pillows, and/or (d) for no explainable reason at all.
- It’s supposed to drop to 14 degrees tonight. And stay there. All weekend long.
- I forgot to take my multivitamin.
- I’m out of chocolate.
- This blog post is lame.