- I got a new camera!
- We fed 40 people today: chipped beef gravy (breakfast), chili (lunch), ham (dinner). Thankfully, I didn’t have to do hardly any of the cooking or the dishes. Instead, I crawled in bed and read. All. Day. Long.
- I’m still sick. Head congestion, cough, sore throat. Going on week #7. So over it.
- Cookie overload. I’m surprised my pants still fit.
- I hung up a few pictures–there is NOTHING like filling up the walls to make a room feel like home.
- Our Christmas tree that we put up the Monday after Thanksgiving has only lost 5 needles. Wow. Go, tree, go.
- I love thrift stores. My wonderful inlaws of the female variety and I dug through one on Monday. It was glorious.
- How long can I leave up my Christmas decorations? A six-year-old second cousin told me today that it’s a little weird to leave them up ’til January.
- Huge game of Speed Scrabble going on in the other room. Maybe I’ll go watch.