1. Pantene Nature Essentials Smooth Vitality shampoo and conditioner–love how it smells, love that it actually does make my hair smooth and shiny. Try it. It’s way better than Dove.
2. Palmolive dish soap–it’s the only one I’ve ever used that keeps its sud. That’s very important to me. My two favorites smells are the purple and the clear.
3. Crest Regular Cavity Protection Toothpaste–everything else just tastes gross.
4. Spinach–I think I could add it to just about every meal I ever cook (except maybe certain breakfasts).
5. Cool fall nights and warm cozy blankets–they are the best ever combination for sleeping.
6. Kittens–I want one.
8. Smiles–like Tim’s.
9. Dawn and dusk–because of the moment when the whole world holds its breath and glows right along with the sky.
10. Hymns–because I can hum them in my head no matter what.