Note to self:
- When the creative juices are flowing, schedule some of the resulting posts instead of posting them all in a day…you know, so when days like today come and you have absolutely nothing to say, you’ll have a Plan B.
- Buy 20 AA batteries so you can finish prepping the rest of your microscopes.
- You cannot stay in your pajamas until supper time today.
- Make two culture dishes for Monday. Set out the paperwork you need to bring. Pray for your class. Put together the slideshow now or you are going to forget.
- Run. It’s cool outside. No excuses.
- You can reward yourself with an iced coffee later. Promise.
- Read your Bible. Your favorite nook in the house is finally all set up with a comfy couch. No excuses.
- You do not have a birthday present for your husband, and his birthday is Saturday. Work on that.
- Oh, and have a great day.